Wedding professionals – Left to right: Clay Dyke, Starstruck! Events – Krysta Willoughby-Gornick. Verve Events and Tents – Brian David Guitarist and Amy Mills, Bliss Extraordinary Floral
Sedona Community Organization, Inc. a non-profit 501 (c) (6) will be conducting the Sedona Bridal Fair vendor launch meeting on Wednesday September 3, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. The meeting will take place at Sedona Sweet Arts – 2655 West 89A – 928-282-4635
The exciting 2015 layout and vendor booths will be revealed. Postcards and additional information will be available to wedding vendors. Registrations and anchored booths will be assigned.
2015 Sedona Bridal Fair
Saturday January 17, 2015
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Poco Diablo Resort
In case you missed last year results, here you go…….
Congratulations on the 2014 Sedona Bridal Fair. 2014 SBF made history as the largest most successful Wedding – Bridal Event north of Phoenix. 1,000 in attendance 250 Brides to be. Economic stimulus over 6 million dollars, Congratulations! You are a great team of community builders.
SEDONA BRIDAL FAIR 2014
On Saturday January 18, 2014 Brides, Grooms and their families came to the Sedona Bridal Fair to get inspired, create and connect to the Sedona Wedding & Event Specialists.
Presented by Sedona Community Organization, the 2014 Sedona Bridal was the 4th annual event held at Poco Diablo Resort, Sedona, AZ. The 2014 Sedona Bridal Fair created history by surpassing all Bridal Shows north of Phoenix and becoming the largest Bridal Show in Northern Arizona .
Here are some of the results:
- Sedona Bridal Fair is an economic stimulus program that brings in over 6 million dollars to the local economy in weddings and events.
- Since the majority of Sedona Weddings are destination Weddings, the Sedona Bridal Fair brings in additional revenues (not included above) in tourism. In addition, the bond created through a Sedona Wedding generates raving fans and that creates repeat business year after year.
- The event is put on by volunteerism and partnerships with all monies collected going into the event production and marketing. Over $50,000 in products or services were contributed by businesses or residents for this event. Thousands of hours contributed by directors, committee members and partners donated to put on this event.
- SedonaBridalFair.com is the most visited website for Sedona Weddings and Events and showcases Sedona all year long.
- Brides came from all over the United States, from as far as Chicago and New York.
- 1,000 people attended the 2014 Sedona Bridal Fair.
- 250 Brides attended the 2014 Sedona Bridal Fair.
- 129 businesses were showcased at the Sedona Bridal Fair.
- Platinum Sponsors were Poco Diablo Resort, Sedona Sweet Arts and Verve Events & Tents.
- Media Sponsors were Kudos, Yavapai Broadcasting, Phoenix Bride and Groom, Arizona’s Hometown Radio Group and SedonaEye.
- The Sedona Bridal Fair has received zero taxpayers dollars or funding from the City of Sedona.
2014 Sedona Bridal Fair